Before Your Tan
• Shower, Exfoliate, Shave - come to session with dry, clean skin
• Remove moisturizer, body lotion, perfume, deodorant, makeup, sunscreen.
• Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing, bathing suit, loose socks or flip-flops.
• Do not wear white clothing, tight clothing, bras, wristbands, leather, nylon, wool, silk, jewelry.
• Avoid waxing, and facials within 24 hours before session.
• Have a manicure or pedicure before session
After Your Tan
• Avoid showering, rain, sweating, and exposure to water for eight (8) hours.
• Do not wear white clothing for at least 24 hours.
• Do not wear super tight clothing.
• Moisturize entire body twice daily for at least one week.
• Avoid Jacuzzis, hot tubs, chlorine, and very long hot showers.
• Tanning beds and sunbathing are o.k., but apply sunscreen.
- While sleeping, try not to sleep with your hands on your face, or arms on your face.
- After your first shower, wash your hands and make sure there is no left over solution that you rubbed off of your body.